- DAY 1: CUSCO – CAPULILLOC – CHIQUISCA – ROSALINA BEACH
DAY 2: SANTA ROSA – MARAMPATA – CHOQUEQUIRAO
DAY 3: CHOQUEQUIRAO – CHIKISKA
DAY 4: CHIKISKA – CAPULIYOC
Capulilloc – Chiquisca – Rosalina beach
- The Choquequirao Trek 4 Days 3 Nights Tour begins with the departure from Cusco at approximately 04.30 am, arriving at the town of Curahuasi where we will have the first breakfast, arrival time 3 hours approximately.
- Then we go to the Capulilloc pass passing through the villages of Saywite and Cachora; where we organize our team in mules (acémilas) where we will begin our trek downhill.
- From this site you can appreciate the majestic Padriyoc and Wayna Cachora snowy peaks, you can also visualize the beautiful change of landscapes from precipices to the Apurimac Canyon with its impressive depth and in Chikiska we will have lunch with the chef staff.
- After tasting lunch we will head to our camp at PLAYA-ROSALINA where we will spend the night and have dinner.
Santa Rosa – Marampata – Choquequirao
- Early in the morning after breakfast, we continue our walk ascending through the villages of Santa Rosa and Marampata where we can appreciate a spectacular landscape and from Marampata we continue to the archaeological complex of Choquequirao approximately 01.30 minutes, in the course of the walk we can visualize the complex of Choquequirao near this complex we will have our lunch and camp.
- After lunch we will go to make the guided tour all afternoon of the Inca construction “choquequirao” time to enjoy this majestic place, where we can see houses, terraces, main square and the sector of llamas and maybe we can observe “The flight of the condors”.
- The guide will explain the history and importance of the site and after the tour we return to our campsite already mentioned.
Choquequirao – Chikiska
- Very early we will have breakfast, then we will leave Choquequirao and start descending back from where we will observe once again Apurimac canyon, its exuberant vegetation, flowers and orchids.
- After a long walk we will arrive to the PLAYA where we will have lunch and then we will have a long nap of approximately 1.00 hour to continue with our walk ascending to our camp of CHIKISKA where we will have dinner and spend the night.
Chikiska – Capuliyoc 8km
- In the morning we will have breakfast, we continue our way ascending in which we can appreciate again the majestic snowy Padriyoc that decorates the Apurimac Canyon, where arriving to Capuliyoc where we will have lunch and wait for the transport which will return us to Cusco.
- Once we arrive to Cusco our Choquequirao Trek 4 Days 3 Nights services come to an end.
- Pick up from hotel, transportation to Cachora / Capuliyoc.
- Professional Spanish guide during the whole tour.
- 03 breakfasts / 03 lunches / 03 dinners.
- Camping equipment
- Entrance to Choquequirao
- Horses (to carry the tents, food, cooking equipment).
- Pick up from Capuliyoc, transportation to Cusco.
Does not include
- Sleeping bag not included
- Extra horse.
- Walking sticks
- First breakfast
- Last lunch
- Expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
- Additional money in Peruvian soles
GROUP SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures ****
PRIVATE SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures with a minimum of 02 people ****
Note: All reservations are made with 20% of the total amount, therefore the remaining 80% is paid upon arrival in Cusco. After making the payment of 20% of the reservation send to E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org: Proof of payment, a photograph of the passports, date of the tour, also the name of the hotel (pick up).