Get to know Cusco and Peruvian cuisine in a very fun and delicius way, learn to prepare the most popular dishes, this tour is intended for those who want to have a culinary and gastronomic experience with a unique tasting of the food and culture of our region.
Gastronomic tour in Cusco
We begin with pickup from the hotel in Cusco and then transfer to our facilities where all preparation instructions will be given.
Then we will visit the San Pedro market (the largest and most famous market in Cusco) to buy all locally prepared ingredients and where we will also have a guided tour .
We will return to the facilities the typical dishes of the region.
After preparation we will move on to the 4-course tasting. After tasting the dishes, you will be transferred to your accommodation.
Dishes to prepare:
First time: starter
Seond course: Main course.
Third course: Dessert
fourth course : Preparation of Pisco or its variants
Pick up at hotels.
Visit to the San Pedro market
Professional cusquenian chef
All the ingredients for the preparation
4 course menu
All local taxes
Transfer to the hotel
Additional money in Peruvian soles
GROUP SERVICE 2023
PRIVATE SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures with a minimun of 02 people****
All reservations are made with 20% of the total amount, therefore the remaining 80% is paid upon arrival in Cusco.
After making the payment of 20% of the reservation, send a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proof of payment
photograph of the passport
date of the tour
Name of the hotel(pick up)