The Sacred Valley tour + Short Inca Trail, is a trekking adventure that has as a starting point the City of Cusco to the Sacred Valley ending the first day in Ollantaytambo. The next day we start with the Inca Trail route of 2 days, on the route we can appreciate different landscapes such as flora and fauna until we reach Machu Picchu.
- DAY 1: Sacred Valley of the incas
- DAY 2: Ollantaytambo – km 104- Aguas Calientes
- DAY 3: Machupicchu – Cusco
Sacred Valley Tour + Short Inca Trail
First we will pick you up at the hotel in Cusco between 7:00 – 8:00 am to move to the archaeological zone and the typical Pisaq market, where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Next we will travel over the Vilcanota River until we reach Urubamba (capital of the sacred valley) where there will be lunch (typical Andean foods).
- In the afternoon we visit the Fortress and Citadel of Ollantaytambo where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- At the end of the tour in Ollantaytambo, we will have the opportunity to walk through the streets of the town and do some shopping.
- Overnight in Ollantaytambo.
Ollantaytambo – km104 – Aguas Calientes
The Inca Trail tour 2 days 1 night, begins with the pick up from the hotel in Ollantaytambo (5:30 Hrs) and then go to the train station in Ollantaytambo
- We will board the tourist train bound for kilometer 104, from where the walk will begin crossing the bridge that is located over the Urubamba River or Willkamatuc (sacred river) and the checkpoint.
Then we will arrive at the archaeological center of Chachabamba (dedicated to the water treaty) and Choquesuysuy (gold laundry is a site of pure waters).
Continuing with the walk for 3 hours we will arrive at Wiñaywayna (Eternally Young), archaeological center that contains 20 buildings, rainbow temple and fertility.
- After knowing Winaywayna we will walk for 2 hours along Andean trails, stone stairs and tambos (“resting places”) until we reach the Inti Punku – Puerta del Sol (2,720 m / 8,923 ft) that in Inca times worked as an entrance control to the Citadel of Machu Picchu.
- From Inti Punku you have a breathtaking panoramic view of Machu Picchu and the entire valley that surrounds it, then we will descend for approximately 30 minutes to the wonder of the world Machu Picchu (2,490 m / 8,169 ft).
Finally we will arrive at the town of Aguas Calientes where we will spend the night in a hotel.
- Here we will also have a delicious à la carte dinner in a very cozy restaurant in this city.
- Hotel night in the town of Aguas Calientes
- Distance: 11 Km
- Hours of walking: 6–7 hours
- Low altitude: 2030 m. / 6658 ft
High altitude: 2650 m. / 8692 ft
MACHU PICCHU CITADEL – CUSCO
- This day we will get up very early to visit Machu Picchu, we will have a guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes where you will learn about the Incas and visit all the most important areas of the citadel.
- You will have free time to explore the site yourself and if you have permits to climb the Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain.
In the afternoon, you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo from where we will continue our mobility back to Cusco.
- Pick up from hotel
- Buffet Lunch (Sacred Valley)
- Lunch (Aguas Calientes)
- Guided in Sacred Valley
- Professional guide on the Inca Trail tour (English-Spanish).
- Ollantaytambo Train – Km 104
- Entrance to Machupicchu.
- Entrance to the Inca Trail.
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner. (If you have a dietary request, such as vegetarian food, please let us know).
- Hotel in aguas calientes.
- Bus up Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu.
- Bus down Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Return train from Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo – Cusco (hotel).
- Oxygen bottle for emergencies.
- First aid kit for emergencies.
- Breakfast at your Hotel.
- Dinner the first and third day.
- Entrance to the Huayna Picchu Mountain
- Travel insurance
- Extra Expenses
- Original passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- For the tour, Bring a bottle of water, cookies or chocolate to recover energy.
- Trekking shoes
- Carry on a Waterproof jacket/rain poncho (Depending on the rainy station from December to March)
- Additional T-shirt
- Comfortable pants
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Personal medications
- Extra money
GROUP SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures ****
PRIVATE SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures with a minimum of 02 people ****
Note: All reservations are made with 20% of the total amount, therefore the remaining 80% is paid upon arrival in Cusco.
After making the payment of 80% of the reservation send to E-mail email@example.com: Proof of payment, a photograph of the passports, date of the tour, also the name of the hotel (pick up).