- DAY 1: CUSCO – TAMBOMACHAY – HUCHUY QOSQO
- DAY 2: HUCHUY QOSQO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
- DAY 3: MACHU PICCHU
Cusco – Tambomachay – Huchuy Qosqo
- For the tour Huchuy Qosqo Trek 3 days 2 nights we will start with the pick up from the hotel in Cusco at 6:00 am and we will go in a tourist bus to the archaeological center of Tambomachay (3,700 m.a.s.l.). From there we will start our hike during the journey we will observe the diversity of flora and fauna of the place as well as lagoons, mountain ranges.
- After approximately 4 hours of walking we will be able to observe the Coricocha Lagoon where we will have lunch. After having rested we will continue with the walk towards the rural community of Pucamarka where we will be able to observe the typical houses of the zone.
- Then we will arrive to a small canyon “Puerta de Leon” named by the local people, where we can observe Inca bridges and the variety of bushes and native trees, then moving forward we will see the majesty of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Continuing our walk we will arrive at the archaeological center of Huchuy Qosqo where we will camp and spend the night under the serenity of this enigmatic archaeological center.
Huchuy Qosqo – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
- After an appetizing energetic breakfast, we will have a guided tour in the archaeological center of Huchuy Qosqo located at 3,600 m.a.s.l. having enough time to explore the place in all its dimension, after the visit we will continue with our walk that takes about 4 hrs approximately, the flowers of Kantu will embellish our way to then admire the mountains and the snowy mountains of Pitusiray, Chicon, Sawasiray, Waccaywilca and Veronica, ancient Apus so revered by the locals.
- Then we will have some time for lunch, to later walk down to the town of Lamay where our tourist transport will be waiting for us to go to the train station of Ollantaytambo, where we will board the train to Aguas Calientes, where we will spend the night in a hotel.
Machu Picchu Citadel
- We will wake up very early and head to the Inca Citadel of Machupicchu 2,400 m.a.s.l., we will explore the ancient Inca city during the morning with our guide, the guide will last approximately 2 hours.
- After the guided tour you can climb the Huaynapicchu mountain, where one can get spectacular views of all Machu Picchu, the valleys, the mountains and river that surround it, or you can visit the Temple of the Moon and the fabulous Inca Bridge.
- Afterwards you will have some free time to explore the site and take pictures. In the afternoon, we will meet in the town of Aguas Calientes where we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- End of our Huchuy Qosqo Trek 3 days 2 nights.
- Tourist transport Cusco – Tambomachay
- Equipment (Tents, comfortable matraz of good quality)
- Cook and kitchen equipment (tent, tables, chairs)
- Accredited professional bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Muleteer equipment, horses for backpacking and feeding
- First aid equipment
- Entrance fee to Huchuy Qosqo and Machupicchu
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- One way train to Ollantaytambo hot waters
- One night in a hostal with all the comforts in Aguas Calientes
- Bus up and down to Machupicchu
- Train back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Transportation back to Cusco
Does not include
- First breakfast
- Sleeping bag
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes
NOTE: The entrance to Huayna Picchu must be confirmed at the time of booking and is subject to availability (Maximum 400 seats per day).
- Hiking shoes.
- Comfortable trekking clothes.
- Small backpack.
- Personal medication.
- Hat, sun block, sunglasses, especially water.
- Extra money.
GROUP SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures ****
PRIVATE SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures with a minimum of 02 people ****
Note: All reservations are made with 20% of the total amount, therefore the remaining 80% is paid upon arrival in Cusco. After making the payment of 20% of the reservation send to E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org: Proof of payment, a photograph of the passports, date of the tour, also the name of the hotel (pick up).