- DAY 1: CUSCO – SANTA AMRIA – BIKE RIDE
- DAY 2: SANTA MARIA – SANTA TERESA – TREKKING
- DAY 3: SANTA TERESA – AGUAS CALIENTES
- DAY 4: MACHU PICCHU
Cusco – Santa Maria – Bicicleta
- The Inca Jungle Trek 4 Days 3 Nights starts with the pick up from the hotel at 6:00 a.m. approximately, and then we head to the Abra Malaga pass.
- In Abra Malaga you will get all the cycling equipment, start there to the Inca site of Huamanmarca to have lunch and explore the small Inca ruins of Huamanmarca.
- We return to the car to go to Santa Maria to do the rafting activity, at the end of the activity we will go to the lodge to take a shower and have dinner.
Santa María – Santa Teresa
- After breakfast, we will start trekking along the original Inca trail that used to connect Machu Picchu with Vilcabamba, 3 hours trekking until we arrive to Quellomayo.
- Lunch in Quellomayo, we will continue with the hike 3.5 hours to reach the hot springs of Colcamayo where you can rest a few hours, then continue to Santa Teresa where we will spend the night and dinner at a local restaurant.
Santa Maria – Aguas Calientes
- Breakfast in Santa Teresa, then you will be picked up and taken to the base of the activity where you will be given a brief explanation to perform the Zipline, the activity lasts about 2 hours.
- Afterwards you will take a car for 1 hour to Hidroelectrica to have lunch there.
- After lunch at Hidroelectrica, you will walk 3 hours to the town of Aguas Calientes by train. Upon arrival you will be transported to the hotel, at 7:00 pm you will have dinner at the restaurant and spend the night there.
- We will wake you up around 4:00 a.m. to get ready for the hike, you will be given your breakfast package and we will start with the hike to the Puente Ruinas checkpoint which is the first checkpoint.
- You will go up the stairs to the gate of Machu Picchu, once everyone is gathered we will enter Machu Picchu for a 2,5h guided visit.
- After the visit you will have free time, the time you will spend in Machu Picchu will depend on how you want to return to Cusco and it will also depend on if you want to climb Machu Picchu mountain or Huayna Picchu mountain you must book it in advance.
Traslado al aeropuerto
- Depending on the time of your flight, the shuttle will go to your hotel to transfer you to the airport or bus terminal.
- End of our services Inca Jungle Trek 4 Days 3 Nights
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Pre-departure briefing on the Inca jungle trail, presented by
- the tour guides at 7:45 pm at the office the day before.
- English/Spanish speaking professional guide.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Transportation to the Inca jungle trail head.
- 03 nights lodging
- Three breakfasts
- Three lunches
- Three dinners
- BY TRAIN at 18:20 – BY CAR at 15:00. From Hidroelectrica
- Vegetarian food is available upon request at no extra charge.
- First aid kit. Oxygen bottle for emergencies.
Does not include
- First breakfast
- Lunch/dinner 4th day
- Hot springs in Santa Teresa, optional 10 or 15 soles
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu, optional 12 USD one way
- Huayna Picchu 20 USD or Machu Picchu Mountain 20USD
- A backpack to carry all your belongings during the trip such as clothes, camera, sunscreen, valuables, jacket, etc.
- Woolen hat
- Sun hat
- 3 – 4 t-shirts, if you have long sleeves the better
- layers (sweater, fleece)
- 2 pairs of long pants if you have leggings, you can do it in
- Hiking shoes
- 2 – 3 pairs of woolen socks
- A jacket Rainwear (Pants, jacket, if you don’t have you can
- buy rain poncho) is crucial, especially for the rainy season.
- Water bottle.
- and other toiletries.
- Insect repellent.
- Sandals / flip-flops.
- Bathing clothes.
- Some snacks such as chocolate, cereal bars, candies, nuts,
- energy bars, etc.
- Extra money in soles
GROUP SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures ****
PRIVATE SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures with a minimum of 02 people ****
Note: All reservations are made with 20% of the total amount, therefore the remaining 80% is paid upon arrival in Cusco. After making the payment of 20% of the reservation send to E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org: Proof of payment, a photograph of the passports, date of the tour, also the name of the hotel (pick up).