- DAY 1: PICK UP FROM LIMA AIRPORT – LIMA CITY TOUR
- DAY 2: PARACAS – ICA
- DAY 3: FLIGHT OVER NAZCA
- DAY 4: CUSCO CITY TOUR
- DAY 5: SACRED VALLEY CONNECTION
- DAY 6: MACHU PICCHU
- DAY 7: MARAS MORAY SALT MINES
- DAY 8: HUMANTAY LAGOON
- DAY 9: 7 COLORS MOUNTAIN
- DAY 10: UROS ISLAND – TAQUILE
- DAY 11: AMANTANI – TAQUILE
- DAY 12: LA PAZ – UYUNI
- DAY 13: TRAIN CEMETERY – COLCHANI – SALT HOTEL – INCAHUASI ISLAND
- DAY 13: OLLAGUE VOLCANO VIEWPOINT – HIGH ALTITUDE LAGOONS – SILOLI DESERT – STONE TREE – RED LAGOON
- DAY 14: FUMAROLES – POLQUES HOT SPRINGS – GREEN LAGOON – VALLEY OF THE ROCKS – SAN CRISTÓBAL – UYUNI
- DAY 15: TRANSFER TO LA PAZ AIRPORT
Pick up from the Lima airport – lima City tour
- A representative of Chullos Travel will be waiting for your flight in Lima to transfer you to the hotel of your choice in Lima, part of the morning free.
- 2:00 pm pick up from the hotel and start the City Tour through the Colonial part of Lima and finally the Contemporary Lima.
- Arrival time is approximately 6:00 p.m.
- Overnight at a hotel in Lima
Paracas – Ica
- At 04:00 a.m. transfer to the bus terminal Lima-Paracas 07:30 am Arrival and transfer to the tourist pier where we will start the BALLESTAS ISLANDS TOUR: On this tour, you will board a boat that will take you to navigate and your will see the enigmatic figure of the candelabra, related to pirates, aliens, and rock formations, and the extraordinary marine fauna such as sea lions, penguins, pelicans, boobies, etc.
- 10:50 am Transfer to the bus station for the respective transfer Paracas-Ica and 13:00 pm CITY TOUR ICA: We will visit the Plaza de Armas and its surroundings, the church of Luren and its avenue; we continue to the artisan wine cellar where you will learn about the process of making Pisco, our traditional drink, here you can taste these products.
- Then we will take you to visit the only Oasis of America: Huacachina, a place surrounded by immense dunes and palm trees, here you will enjoy free time for shopping.
- Finally the ADVENTURE TOUR IN TUBULARS+SANDBOARDING: live in the most spectacular desert of the Peruvian coast going up and down the dunes. You will be able to slide with the sandboards.
Overflight Nazca Lines
- 08:30 will begin with the transfer to the Cruz del Sur bus station to board the bus Ica-Nasca and 11:15 Arrival and transfer to the Maria Reiche Aerodrome.
- Overflight to the Nasca Lines (30 m) You will be able to observe enigmatic figures such as the condor, monkey, hummingbird, etc.
- 16:30 PM Bus Nasca-Lima in the bus Cruz del Sur, End of our services.
Cusco City Tour
- In the morning transfer hotel – the airport where you will board the flight to LIMA – CUSCO.
- Reception at the airport in Cusco and transfer to the selected hotel where you will taste a coca tea and acclimatize before starting the City Tour (in the afternoon).
- At 2:00 PM we will start the City Tour (Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, and finally Tambomachay).
- Arrival time is approximately 6:30 PM.
- Overnight at a hotel in Cusco.
Sacred Valley Connection
- After breakfast, we start the tour with hotel pick up at 8 am to move to the archaeological site and the typical market of Pisaq, where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour and 30 minutes, after our view of Pisaq we will travel on the Vilcanota River to reach Urubamba (capital of the Sacred Valley) where we will have a buffet lunch (typical Andean food).
- In the afternoon we visit the Fortress and Citadel of Ollantaytambo where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- After visiting Ollantaytambo we will have the opportunity to walk through the streets of the town until we get to the train station where we will board our respective train (Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes).
- Already in the train station in Aguas Calientes, the host of the Hotel will be waiting for you.
- Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
- Very early we will pass by the hotel to go to the bus station where we will board the first bus to be the first to enter the citadel of Machu Picchu, and in the place of Machu Picchu, we will have a guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes where you will be given to know all the information.
- At the conclusion, you will be given free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own, then return to the town of Aguas Calientes and take your meals in one of the many restaurants.
- In the afternoon we will have the return train (Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo) remember that you must be 20 minutes at the train station, upon arrival at the train station in
- Ollantaytambo, a representative will be waiting for you to make the transfer to the hotel in Cusco trip of 1 hour and 30 minutes by car.
- Overnight at the hotel in Cusco.
Salt Maras and Moray
- At 8:00 a.m. pick up from the hotel to go to the picturesque town of Maras where we will have views of breathtaking scenery to reach Moray where the agricultural laboratory is located also known as a place of concentration of female energy, which is considered as a magnetic center of the Pachamama where we will have a guided tour of 40 minutes.
- After Moray we will travel in our mobility for 30 minutes to reach the salt mines “Salineras” there we will have a guided tour of about 1 hour and we will have time to make some purchases of salt bags or any souvenir items.
- We will return by the same route to Cusco, approximate time of arrival is 3:00 pm.
- Overnight in Cusco.
- At 4:00 am we will pick you up at your hotel and travel to the town of Mollepata where we will have breakfast.
- Then we will continue our journey to Soraypampa where we will begin our 1 hour and 30 minutes walk to the Humantay lagoon which has an altitude of 4 250 m.a.s.l. during the tour we will appreciate the fauna and flora of the place.
- Then descend to Soraypampa to take the mobility to Mollepata where we will enjoy a delicious lunch and then return to the city of Cusco arrival Approx 6:00 pm.
- Overnight in Cusco.
- We will pick you up at your respective hotel at 4:30 a.m., to then begin our incredible adventure driving 2.5 hours in our mobility through the South Valley until we reach the village of Anchi Pacha, where we will enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast, then continue our journey to the beginning of the trail called Quesyuno (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.) where the last reaches will be given to finally begin a hike of approximately 2 hours to 2.5 hours by a moderate climb.
- At approximately 10:30 a.m. we will arrive at our destination called Vinicunca or Rainbow Mountain (5,020 m / 16,466 ft.). Here you will have enough time to enjoy this unique landscape that geography.
- After our visit to the colorful mountain we will return to the starting point, where our private transportation will be waiting for us to take us back to the village of Anchipacha, where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, and after a short rest we will start our return trip to Cusco arriving at approximately 6:30 pm.
- Transfer time 10:00 Pm in Tourist Bus (sleeper bus) from Cusco – Puno.
Uros Islands – Taquile
- We will start the tour by picking you up at your hotel at 7.30 am. Then we will go to the port where the boats leave to the famous floating islands of the Uros. Once on the floating islands our guide will explain the interesting history of the islands and the local culture.
- We will continue our trip for approximately three hours to the island of Amantani. Here we will be met by a member of a local family who will take us to their home for lunch.
- In the afternoon you can go for a walk to the top of the island to observe the beautiful sunset over Lake Titicaca.
- Overnight in a local house
Amantani – Taquile
- The day begins with a traditional breakfast prepared by the family and then we will say goodbye and continue the journey to the island of Taquile (1 hour by boat), on the way we will see beautiful landscapes surrounding Lake Titicaca.
- We will continue the trip walking to the top of the island where we will have the opportunity to visit the handicraft markets of the village and see the different chullos made by the men of the island.
- Before leaving the island we will have lunch with one of the typical dishes with a spectacular view of the lake.
- After descending the 538 stone steps we will take our boat back to the city of Puno.
- Arrival time approximately 18:00 hours.
- Overnight in hotel in Puno
La Paz – Uyuni
- Departure from Puno at 7:00 a.m. to La Paz (Bolivia), arriving at 14:00 hrs.
- Departure at 20:00 hrs, (Bolivian time) to Uyuni a journey of 10 hours approximately, (Bus bed).
Train Cemetery – Colchani – Salt Hotel – Incahuasi Island
- Our staff will be waiting for you at the terminal to take you to a cafeteria, have breakfast and use the restrooms.
- Our tour begins at 10:30 a.m., we will start with a visit to the train cemetery to see the old locomotives.
- Then we head to the community of Colchani (the gateway to the Salar) where we will find rustic craft workshops and the rustic micro-processor of table salt.
- Continuing with the expedition to the majestic Salar de Uyuni we will make stops to see salt extractions, salt eyes and the salt hotel Playa Blanca which currently only functions as a museum.
- Later we will visit the most popular island of the Salar located in the middle of the Salar, the Incahuasi Island where we will hike and we will be able to appreciate large extensions of cactus, sea rock fossils and spectacular 360° views from the viewpoint.
- At the end of our tour, we will head to our salt lodge to rest.
Ollague Volcano viewpoint – High altitude lagoons – Siloli Desert – Stone tree – Laguna Colorada
- The day begins with breakfast at the salt lodge. We leave to the Ollague volcano viewpoint, to appreciate a volcanic desert landscape and the scarce high Andean vegetation.
- Then we visit Chiarkota lagoon, Laguna Hedionda (name due to the smell of sulfur), Onda lagoon, and Ramaditas lagoon, these lagoons are surrounded by flamingos which use them as feeding and resting points during their migratory movements, and by midday, we have lunch on the road.
- We continue our journey to the Siloli desert where we find the stone tree (strange rocky form).
- We continue our way to Laguna Colorada which is very striking for its reddish color. Continuing, we arrive at the town of Huayllajara where we will have dinner and spend the night in a family community lodging (basic lodging).
Fumarolas – Polques hot springs – Laguna Verde – Valle de las Rocas – San Cristóbal – Uyuni
- The day starts very early in the morning with breakfast and departure to the fumaroles and cracks in the ground where volcanic lava and sulfurous gases come out.
- Following the tour we will arrive at the hot springs (waters that are beneficial for the healing of arthritis) where you can take a bath and rest, the water has a temperature of 25 to 32 ° C.
- We continue our journey through the second desert on our tour of Salvador Dali which has an excellent panoramic view and resembles this desert landscape.
- Afterward, we arrive at the green lagoon (high mineral content gives it its characteristic color), located at the foot of the Licancabur volcano (5,916 meters above sea level).
- Then we head to the town of Uyuni making stops to visit Villa Mar, Valley of the Rocks, the town of San Cristobal, and its stone church, and finally we continue to then finish our tour in the town of Uyuni.
- At night we will take a tourist bus (sleeper bus) to La Paz, a trip of approximately 10 hours.
Transfer to La Paz airport
- You will be taken to the airport at the time you indicate.
- End of our services
♦Tour Lima – Perú
- Pick up from lima airport
- City tour in lima
- Professional guide in the city tour lima
- Tourist bus Lima – Paracas
- Ballestas Island boat tour
- Tourist bus Paracas – Ica
- Tour in Ica
- Professional guide in Ica
- Sadboarding boards
- Tourist bus Ica – Nasca
- Overflight Nasca
- Tourist bus Nasca – Lima
- Transfer to Lima Airport
♥Tour Cusco – Perú
- Pick up from Cusco Airport
- Transportation City Cusco
- Professional guide City Cusco
- Transportation Sacred Valley
- Professional guide Sacred Valley
- Buffet lunch Sacred Valley
- Entrance to the Sacred Valley
- Expedition Tourist Train Expedition Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
- Expedition Tourist Train Expedition Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus up to Machupicchu
- Bus down to Machupicchu
- Professional guide in Machupicchu
- Lunch in Machupicchu village
- Entrance to Machupicchu – Waynapicchu citadel
- Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Pick up from hotel for the Maras and Moray tour
- Professional guide for the Maras and Moray tour
- Entrance to Moray
- Entrance to the salt mines
- Pick up from your hotel for the Humantay tour
- Transportation to Humantay Lagoon
- Breakfast Humantay Lagoon tour
- Lunch Humantay Lagoon tour
- Professional guide Humantay Lagoon
- Entrance fee to Humantay Lagoon
- Pick up from your hotel for the tour of the colorful mountain
- Transportation to 7 Colors Mountain
- Professional guide to the 7 Colors Mountain Tour
- Breakfast 7 Colors Mountain Tour
- Lunch 7 Colors Mountain Tour
- Entrance to the 7 Colors Mountain
- Tourist bus Cusco – Puno
- Pick up from your hotel (Puno)
- Boat Puno – Uros Island – Taquile – Amantani – Puno (Puno)
- 1 Lunch (with the family in your home) (Puno)
- 1 Dinner and 1 breakfast (with the family at your home) (Puno)
- Tourist ticket to the islands (Puno)
- Bilingual official guide service during the 2 days (Puno)
- Bus Puno – La Paz
- Bus La Paz – Uyuni
- Private 4×4 transportation throughout the route in the uyuni salt flat.
- 2 breakfasts (in Lodges)
- 3 lunches (1 on route)
- 2 dinners (in lodges)
- 1 night in the salt hotel (shared bathroom)
- 1 Night in family lodging in Huayllajara (shared bathroom)
- Tourist transportation, Uyuni – La Paz.
- Constant advice
Does not include
- Life Insurance
- Original passport and migration card (TAM).
- ISIC card (www.isic.org) if applicable (must be presented at time of booking).
- Camera and extra batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Personal medical kit.
- Rain gear: a good raincoat and rain pants and a plastic rain poncho.
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc. (soles or dollars).
- Bottle of water (1 liter recommended).
- Extra money in Peruvian soles.
GROUP SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures ****
PRIVATE SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures with a minimum of 02 people ****
Note: All reservations are made with 20% of the total amount, therefore the remaining 80% is paid upon arrival in Cusco. After making the payment of 20% of the reservation send to E-mail email@example.com: Proof of payment, a photograph of the passports, date of the tour, also the name of the hotel (pick up).