The Huacachina Ica Oasis Tour is a half-day adventure, in the tour we will use buggies or sand cars also we can practice one of the extreme sports sandboarding and finally we will have a panoramic view of the Oasis hidden among the desert dunes and known as the largest in America. Finally, we will return to Ica and so ends our tour to the Ballestas Islands and Huacachina.
Although there is also the other option of the tour Huacachina 2 days 1 night which we will visit the second day Nazca.
Oasis de la Huacachina
- For the Huacachina Oasis tour, we will first start with the respective pick-up from the hotel in Ica or Bus Terminal.
- Then we will go to the Huacachina Oasis, the place from where we will start the tour in the buggies or sand carts.
- Then we will have a stop at the highest hill from where we can appreciate a panoramic view of the Huacachina, continuing with our adventure we will do the extreme sport of Sandboarding.
- Finally, we will return to the Huacachina Oasis and then to the hotel in Ica.
- Pick up from Hotel in Ica.
- Entrance to Huacachina Oasis.
- Sandboarding boards.
- Tour in sand carts.
- Transfer to the hotel.
Does not include
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes.
- Small backpack.
- Personal medication.
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, especially water.
- Extra money.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.- Where is the Huacachina Oasis located?
It is located 30 minutes from the city of Ica.
2.- Should I bring extra water?
Water is provided at meals. However, you should also carry an extra water bottle to avoid dehydration.
3.- How much acclimatization time before my tour?
No acclimatization time is needed before the tour.
4.- What meals are included?
Both breakfast and lunch are included in some tours, however we also have vegetarian and vegan options available.
5.- What is the highest point of the tour?
The highest point during the visit is 406 meters above sea level.
6.- About health and safety?
The participants must inform us before and during the tour about any illness or injury. Although our guides carry first aid kits, it is recommended that you bring your personal medication. We also suggest that you consult your doctor before booking this tour.
7.- Where to store your belongings?
Any belongings (suitcases and backpacks) that you do not wish to take with you during the tour can be safely left at your accommodation, as they have a luggage storage service. However, if you do not feel comfortable leaving your things there, you can also bring them to our office to store them during the tour.
GROUP SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures ****
PRIVATE SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures with a minimum of 02 people ****
Note: All reservations are made with 20% of the total amount, therefore the remaining 80% is paid upon arrival in Cusco. After making the payment of 20% of the reservation send to E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org: Proof of payment, a photograph of the passports, date of the tour, also the name of the hotel (pick up).