Tour Salar de Uyuni from La Paz, is an all terrain adventure, which has as its starting and ending point the town of Uyuni, along the way we will make stops at wonderful places like the train cemetery, Salar de Uyuni, first salt Hotel, Dakar Monument, Forest of flags and Incahuasi. The most important thing is that this adventure is a good option for people who like nature, adventures in a 4×4 mobility. On this route we will observe beautiful landscapes typical of the high Andean zones, where you will have a connection with nature.
La Paz – Uyuni
- Transfer by Tourist Bus from La Paz – Uyuni
Uyuni – Salar de Uyuni
- First we will start with the pick up from the bus terminal in the town of Uyuni.
- Transfer to our cafeteria, where you can have a delicious breakfast.
- Pick up from the cafeteria to start the tour (10:30 Hrs).
- First we will go to the train cemetery to see the old locomotives.
- Then we head to the community of Colchani (the gateway to the Salar) where we will find rustic handicraft workshops and the rustic micro-processor of table salt.
- Continuing with the expedition to the majestic Salar de Uyuni we will make stops to see salt extractions, salt eyes and the salt hotel Playa Blanca which currently only functions as a museum.
- Later we will visit the most popular island of the Salar located in the middle of the Salar, the Incahuasi Island where we will hike and we will be able to appreciate large extensions of cactus, sea rock fossils and spectacular 360° views from the viewpoint.
- Finishing our tour, we head to the town of Uyuni.
Tourist bus La Paz – Uyuni.
Pick up from Uyuni terminal.
Transport 4 x 4 (6 passengers).
Guide – Driver.
Lunch in the Salar de Uyuni.
First aid kit
Entrance to Incahuasi Island.
English Speaking guide.
Water boots (Rainy season).
Salar de Uyuni Tour From la Paz
GROUP SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures ****
PRIVATE SERVICE 2023
****Daily departures with a minimum of 02 people ****
Note: All reservations are made with 20% of the total amount, therefore the remaining 80% is paid upon arrival in Cusco. After making the payment of 20% of the reservation send to E-mail email@example.com: Proof of payment, a photograph of the passports, date of the tour, also the name of the hotel (pick up).